We have the experience and tools to design, fabricate, test and troubleshoot your system, all in-house. Our background in electrical engineering and years of designing and manufacturing power systems for unmanned vehicles means we can develop an effective solution to meet your system requirements.
Power electronics experience
Our extensive work with clients in the UV and commercial industries gives us experience in many areas of electronic design, including:
- Embedded control systems
- Power regulation
- Battery management
- Open and closed loop controls
- Thermal management
Past work, with details removed to protect client confidentiality, include:
- LiPo/LiFe battery management systems
- Control systems for heaters, pumps and servos
- A specialized sensorless motor controller
- A pet location strobe for consumer application
- Integrated buck boost power supplies
- User interfaces
Our experience, tools, and facility mean we can provide you with a timely, well-designed solution. Turnaround from concept to prototype can be as short as 4 to 6 weeks.